Phew. I am knackered.
I honestly did not anticipate that it would take almost all day to put my new bed together and make a few ‘minor changes’ to my room.
- Took out the PC plinth unit next to my armchair and replaced it with a modified BESTA unit.
- Housed the PC inside it.
- Installed a ‘Dioder’ multicolour LED kit behind my T.V. (backlighting).
- Added a new unit to extend the counter underneath the T.V. (ready for when I buy a big T.V. in the January Sales!)
- Extended the sliding door rail for the counter and added two new glass doors at either end.
- Added a black glass counter top which reflects the dioder light nicely!
I am so pleased with the changes that I have made; PC is ‘hidden’ and I can now install a monitor mounting arm in the corner for accessibility
My bed is gorgeous and will hopefully put my back into the right shape; going for a well earned shower and then going to have an early night I think!
I REALLY recommend the Dioder system; it is strangely relaxing to watch whilst it goes through all the colours in the spectrum. £60 buys two units and you combine them which covers off a 42 inch T.V.
So there you have it!